Alfons Martin, M.Sc.
+49 7071 29-70508
+49 7071 29-5220
Lehrstuhl für Kommunikationsnetze
Wilhelm-Schickard-Institut für Informatik
Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen
I am a researcher and PhD student at the Chair for Communication Networks at the University of Tübingen/Germany. Previously, I studied computer science at the University of Ulm and Tübingen.
I received a B.Sc. in computer science from the University of Ulm in 2008, and a M.Sc. in computer science from the University of Tübingen 2011.
- Speech Codecs
- Smart Grid
- Werner Rudolph (BSc thesis, ongoing)
- Markus König (BSc thesis)
- Cynthia Mills (student research project)
- Felix Blendinger (seminar)
- Benjamin Litfinski (seminar)
- Kai Greschner (seminar)
- Olga Dortsveyler (seminar)
- Andreas Gengenbach (seminar)
- Sebastian Veith (seminar)
- Florian Heimgärtner (diploma thesis)